Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

OMG, this is definitely the worst company i have ever experienced in my whole life.if you want to reach their service, the only way that you can do is making phone calls, and for each call before it really connected, the minimum waiting time is 15 minutes.

Plus never think one call can help you solve your problem. I have made 7 so far just to cancel my booking. Because they never call you back as promised, and they never send you the email as promised.Therefore you have to continually call and call in order to ask them to do so. Even I had already called 7 times, my only requirement—cancellation is yet done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They still haven’t send me the cancellation confirm email with extra service cost of 20 pounds. YES! you hear it right, you have to pay for your cancellation even! and they do this charging VERY VERY VERY quick.

The rest, the just don’t give you a ***, they do care what you want. This kind of company really makes me think they are spam! And now I have to go ahead and make my 8 phonecalls!

plz let me know if there are any way that I can company this company, any authority!!!!!!THE EXPERIENCE IS TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Edreams. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Edreams to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, unprofessional and scammer. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Edreams and edreams customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments