Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

OMG, this is definitely the worst company i have ever experienced in my whole life. if you want to reach their service, the only way that you can do is making phone calls, and for each call before it really connected, the minimum waiting time is 15 minutes.

Plus never think one call can help you solve your problem. I have made 7 so far just to cancel my booking. Because they never call you back as promised, and they never send you the email as promised.Therefore you have to continually call and call in order to ask them to do so. Even I had already called 7 times, my only requirement—cancellation is yet done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They still haven’t send me the cancellation confirm email with extra service cost of 20 pounds. YES! you hear it right, you have to pay for your cancellation even! and they do this charging VERY VERY VERY quick.

The rest, the just don’t give you a ***, they do care what you want. This kind of company really makes me think they are spam! And now I have to go ahead and make my 8 phonecalls!

plz let me know if there are any way that I can company this company, any authority!!!!!! THE EXPERIENCE IS TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Edreams Customer Care.

I didn't like: Bad customer service, Unprofessional, Scammer.

Comments