Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Travel Agents

The issue that I have experienced was: On 20th dec 2020, I booked a flight ticket from hyderabad to Jaipur through Edreams. Ticket details given below :

From Hyderabad to Rajasthan

Journey date: 5th feb 2020

Status: confirmed

Edreams Ref Num: 691142****

Flight Name : AIRASIA India I5 1576

Airline Ref Num: UT7R3L

The above said flight was cancelled by Airasia because of technical problem and initiated refund by airasia to travel agency Edreams.

On March 12th I received a sms from Airasia saying my refund amount to 12591.00 INR has been initiated and it will take 7 working days to process.

when i made a call to AirAsia customer care I got reply from them saying that they refunded my amount to Travel agency Edreams in the month of april adn send mail confirmation to me.

But since from april i am unable to get in touch with edreams in call or mail or phone. I kept several reminder mails and did online chat but there is no proper response .

WHen i went through Edreams facebook page many people posted that these travel agency is a scammer.

I request you to please look into it and solve my problem. I am sending my details if required any more information call or mail me

Regards-

Rajesh Netha

M-+91 7386****91

rajesh.netha@***.com

It occurred on: 21/12/2020

This meant that My money nearly upto 12591.00 has been blocked by e dreams

I want them to refund my money with Interest

Product or Service Mentioned: Edreams Flight Booking.

eDreams Cons: No way to get in contact with customer service, No phone number, No refund with travel insure ticket, Dreadful communication, Difficult to find any contact info no customer friendly.

Comments