Avoid eDreams at all time BIG Scammer

90 of 165 Edreams reviews

I have recently bought ticket from edream to Marakkech and and was quoted approx 143 with no edream fees but when i went to payment screen they have charged apprx 176 with no breakdown.I have also taken their additional premium option that I will be able to cancel or change this booking at any time.

After a week due to some family issue i have to cancel teh trip and when i called them say they will not charge me cancellation fee and will refund tax but flight ticket is non-refundable.

I'm still dealing with it and really pissed of misleading site.JUST AVOID THEM......

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

90 of 165 Edreams reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Sep 29, 2015 #1040707

Dear jafsam,
Thank you for your detailed response.
As we could verify, despite a total was wrongly calculated, both charges made to your card match with the provided breakdown of prices, which was informed and agreed during the purchase. As it was previously advised, since eDreamses goal it to offer the best available deal, the advertised flight cost would be the lowest by default however, would be conditioned by the offer of a day. The conditions of the applied promotion would be displayed below every flight option.
In case you do not wish to continue with your booking, you may abort the operation before pushing the purchase button at every stage of the booking process.
One of our agents will contact you shortly in order to provide the payment transaction details.
Kind regards. Nicole - eDreams

Sep 18, 2015 #1035508

Dear reviewer,
Unfortunately,we were not able to sent a private message. Please feel free to update your comments indicating your booking reference code.
Thank you.
Nicole - eDreams

Sep 18, 2015 #1035506

Edreams verified representative

Thank you for reviewing your recent experience.
We aim to make the booking procedure as easy and pleasant as possible to our customers and we were deeply upset reading your comments.
We are very sorry if your experience was not satisfactory on this occasion.
We are able to inform you that eDreams´s goal is to offer a search of the best available on the travel market deals for the purchase of travel products and services, which could be conditioned by the offer of a day therefore, the displayed during the search price would be the lowest by default. We would like to pay your attention to that you would be able to find the relevant information on the applied offer below every displayed option.
The payment for your booking is composed of the ticket fare and eDreams service charges. The service fees and the fees for paying with a credit card are different for each airline and would depend on the method of payment selected. We remind you that during the booking process you are able to see all charges and fees that would be applied before confirming the purchase.
Please note that you can select a form of payment before starting a search and the price in this case would be adjusted. The additional information on the extra services as a summary of the insurance waivers and service pack services could be found making a "click" over the "?" symbol or the word "conditions". Please do not hesitate to contact us replying the received private message. Warm regards. Nicole
... Show more

jafsam

Sep 21, 2015 #1037012 London, England, United Kingdom

Hi Nicole
Thank you for your response. I have been shopping online since last 12 years and trust me never had an experience similar to eDreams. User experience for eDream is totally not acceptable by trading standard. Just to highlight my user journey
1. I have been quoted £ 143.26 and no service charge for edream
2. I have bought additional premium service where it says “Cancel or Change your flight free of charge” (which clearly state that you can cancel it any time- if you are saying you will not charge me cancelation fee and I’ll get only airport tax back) then I can get that anyway http://www.re-fund.com/how-to-get-an-airport-tax-refund-unused-ticket/ even without cancellation. So tell me what premium service you are providing. This is totally mis-leading against online trading standard.
3. I was under the impression I’ll be charged £147.61
4. When I put my credit card detail and submitted then it displayed £170.69 where I couldn’t go back. 5. I was shocked, so after completion of transaction I went back and tried to book another ticket and they had the same price as the first time and then I have taken the screen grab. 6. Response to the point 5 from your call centre “We would like to inform you that fares are dynamic in nature. They can fluctuate at any given point. The fares are controlled by the airline. They tend to change depending upon the availability and at airline discretion. Moreover, eDreams cannot guarantee any fare until the ticket
... Show more

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.