I booked a flight FOR 7/12/2015 and it confirmed for 12/7/2015.

Edreams wouldn't help me with their "computer glitch" saying I did it wrong.

I went back and VIDEO TAPPED my booking showing correct date entered and low and behold WRONG DATE on Confirmation.

Start date 7/12/15, end date 12/7/15. Over and Over again.

then system would only let me be a mr. what the heck, I don't even have a gender neutral name. why must I type 100 words? I don't need 100 words to say all thats bad about edreams. their system failed and then they failed to correct their error.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of steal money from you and wrong booking information. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "bait and switch pricing" of edreams flight booking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $60. Edreams needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned edreams flight booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Edreams.

Had an Experience with Edreams?

Comments

#1191498

This company says they don't make mistakes Ha Ha they have no good quality Refund still waiting after now 6 months Do not let any of your friends book with this stealing company