I booked a flight FOR 7/12/2015 and it confirmed for 12/7/2015.
Edreams wouldn't help me with their "computer glitch" saying I did it wrong.
I went back and VIDEO TAPPED my booking showing correct date entered and low and behold WRONG DATE on Confirmation.
Start date 7/12/15, end date 12/7/15. Over and Over again.
then system would only let me be a mr. what the heck, I don't even have a gender neutral name. why must I type 100 words? I don't need 100 words to say all thats bad about edreams. their system failed and then they failed to correct their error.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Steal money from you
- Wrong booking information
You May Also Like
- "We arrived at Bangkok international airport January 2nd at 7:45am for China Eastern flight scheduled to depart at 10:45am. There was no check in sign for our flight and we..."
- "I telephoned eDreams to make a booking, being seduced by their advertising cheap flights on google. I really wish I'd booked direct with the airline now!! I was..."
- "I used Saudi airlines from Khartoum airport to Doha in 2/1/2017. when i collected my luggage there was a completely damaged suitcase. I spoke to Saudi airline staff at Hamad..."
- "I found these thieves through Skyscanner.in I booked my tickets by my Debit card. They took me to 3D page where I entered my password and then I was directed..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "Leslie Spencer Mersky was the owner of well known criminal enterprise called BankCard Empire who's offices were raided by the Postal inspectors, Tempe Police Department and the Arizona Office in..."
- "I purchased not one but two Electric Daisy Carnival tickets. Highly over priced but I expected that for a resale website. What I'm pissed about is the fact that they..."
- "BUYER BEWARE-I have been on hold for over 2 hours (see screenshot below) on the Netgear Support line 888-638-4327. I have been waiting for a replacement router for 9 days..."