eDreams Phone Numbers and Emails

us.warranty.flight@edreams.com
Best Price Guarantee
Send Message
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact eDreams Customer Service?

How to Contact eDreams by Phone?

According to an eDreams blog post, the company’s customer service is mainly self-service. There are various self-service tools, including the eDreams app, ‘My Trips’ area, ‘Manage My Booking’ area and the Help Center. However, if you want to contact eDreams, use the chat feature on the website. There is no eDreams customer service number provided for general customers. However, a dedicated eDreams prime contact number is exclusively available for prime members. The phone number is not openly provided on the website. Rather, the blog states that it is provided in the emails sent to Prime members.

How to Contact eDreams Support via Social Media?

The eDreams customer service is also highly responsive on social media. Their Facebook About section indicates that the social media support team is available Monday to Friday between 8.00 am and 5.00 pm BST. You can send them a direct message on the eDreams official Facebook or Twitter page. Customers also bring up their issues as tweets on the eDreams Twitter page.

How to Contact eDreams Customer Service via App?

The eDreams app is designed to enable you to make and find your booking fast and easily. It provides you with real-time information about your booking. You can use it to check the status of your requests, pick your seats, check in to your flight, get boarding passes, and many more. You can check schedule changes and flight cancellations, and add baggage, accommodation, or transportation in the ‘My Trips’ area. The help center addresses the top customer questions and issues.

PissedConsumer Club

Other Info (opening hours):

Additional Phone Number: +1 800 558 855 00

Other Location:

eDreams LLC

3350 Virginia St., 2nd Fl.

Coconut Grove, FL 33133

United States

More contact details

eDreams Customer Service Reviews

1.2 / 5
Bad
Rio O Bls
Worst service ever don’t use
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I purchased premium plus nearly 5 days ago and still didnt activate even after being promised by managers that it would be activated in 24 hours. I have been on call for 6 hours in total.

I had froze my flights to turkey that were 600 pounds and because they took so long they unfroze and they flights have increased. I have called again today and asked for a refund as this is the worst service I have ever experienced company wise. They took 40 minutes to confirm I had a refund pending after the customer service agent couldn't see any notes on my account saying I had a refund after being told it was on its way by his colleague.

I am yet to see the email confirmation with the refund. HORRIBLE SERVICE AND POORLY RUN.

Dejan J Ltp
Refund

I am very angry because I have been waiting for an answer and a solution for quite some time,I don't understand what's taking so long.

Guest-5749021
Don’t have enough stuff
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
2.0

Too slow , until now they have not finished my request yet. I cant make a new plan and I cant buy a new ticket.

Avacyn Yzn
Change my flight

So interested only in having their money and care less satisfying customer passing customer from one person to the other when unwilling to entertain to you

How Good is eDreams's Customer Service?

Sonia C Mzd
Sonia C Mzd
Feels Disappointed | Apr 12, 2024

Je déconseille fortement si il y avait eu zéro sur la question d’avant j’en aurais fait mon choix

Ahmed S Gck
Ahmed S Gck
Feels Disappointed | Apr 11, 2024

Hello Edreams
I booked a flight ticket through your website, this flight is from Amman to Barcelona on July 10, 2024, and I paid the amount, but your website did not send me a reservation!!! . Knowing that the flight is on July 10, 2024 from Amman to Barcelona, and the passenger’s name is Ahmed Shantir, please respond as soon as possible.
This is a notification that the ticket price has been paid from Visa to your website account.

Liev Vcl
Liev Vcl
Feels Disappointed | Apr 10, 2024

They are a scam. Don’t get a flight with them unless you don’t have any family emergencies or anything. They keep the money and will not offer a credit for a new flight. There is no customer service number just a chat with ai. I’m out $700.

Hamid D Ywc
Hamid D Ywc
Feels Disappointed | Apr 10, 2024

Dear Madam/Sir,
I have sent my request three time but no feedback yet!
Best Wishes
Hamid Doost Mohammadian

Ambra Yyz
Ambra Yyz
Feels Disappointed | Apr 05, 2024

I never got to A representative to see why my credit card was charged $69.99 they wanted me to pay a joint fee to talk to somebody and I was not gonna pay no joint fee to talk to somebody to see why my credit card was charged $69.99 so I dispute the card. I dispute the charge on my card.

Kileigh Kdw
Kileigh Kdw
Feels Satisfied | Apr 01, 2024

Very good service. He was friendly & helpful. I wanted to mention his name but have forgotten it.
Our call was on Saturday 30th March.
Thank you.

9% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call eDreams?

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “I am calling because i want to cancel my prime account that i never maid”
  • “Cancellation”
  • “Flights canceled by airline”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Refund money”
  • “Refund problem”

Request for Information Question:

• “Confirmed”
  • “Questions regarding a flight and information about my account”
  • “Member ship I did not request”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “I received two charger from the company without flying”
  • “Fraudulent charge”
  • “Why was I charged 69.99”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I need to change date off birth”
  • “To change my flight”
  • “I would like to change flight time”

Account Question:

• “Tickets and subscriptions”
  • “Prime membership”
  • “Refound of premium account that I dodnt want.”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Withdrawl period”
  • “A book a fly, I don't see the return flight in my email”
  • “I want to book a flight but I'm getting a different price”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Where is my E tickets”
  • “I bought a ticket and I didnt get my itinerary”
  • “I didn't receive the confirmation”

Cards Question:

• “Reattempt to deduct money from my card when l cancelled membership”
  • “Card that I booked with got hacked, ordered refund, need refund sent to new card”
  • “I booked my tickets with the Legion airline and for some reason my credit card is charged to you guys. I have never heard of you. I am trying to get a hold of someone from customer service to explain to me why?”

Staff Question:

• “Didn't order your services”
  • “To talk to live costumer service”
  • “No need for prime service. Refund to my acc 69.99”

Website/ Application Question:

• “You booked the wrong date for a flight. I had chosen March 28th and the ticket ended up being for April 18th. I couldn't do anything, your site sucks, you stole my money! You need to immediately fix this issue!”
  • “Good afternoon. I booked four tickets on your website. I paid them with a card. I did not receive any invoice, nor did I receive your tickets, nor a confirmation code for the same tickets. You took my money right away, of course, so if you don't want”
  • “Problem with web site”

Other Question:

• “By mistake i choose wrong date for my flight”
  • “Unpurchased ticket”
  • “Issues with booking”

About

Related Companies

eDreams Odigeo, Opodo, Go Voyages, Travellink, Liligo

Summary

Being founded in March 1999, Edreams has become one of the biggest e-commerce travel companies in Spain and one of the leaders in Europe. It offers over 60,000 flight routes from more than 100 airlines, and over 150,000 hotels in 30,000 destinations around the world, as well as vacation packages and car rentals. Edreams not just helps its customers to plan their travels, but also offers online marketing and advertising services to different businesses. Over 500 companies use Edreams as an advertising platform for their campaigns. Being based in Barcelona, Spain, the company is currently operating in 19 countries, including Spain, Italy, France, Portugal, the UK and the US, etc. The co-founder and CEO of Edreams is Javier Prez-Tenessa de Block.

eDreams reviews and complaints

1.4
Skyscanner
677 reviews
1.8
Do you have something to say about eDreams? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup