Passeig de la Zona Franca, 191, 08038 Barcelona, Spain

In July 2017 Easyjet cancelled our flight and being the worst busiest period of the year, there were no other flights for 5 days.So we had to book with different airline.

Not many tickets available, only 2 tickets available with eDreams. On the process of quickly buying the last 2 tickets I made a mistake and put 2 passengers with the same name. The flight was 12-15 hours ahead and eDreams could not change the name. They said the airline had to do it.

So we called the airline and they told us eDreams had to do it (which make sense). We spent hours on the phone trying to convince them they had to do it and at the end they haven't done it and we lost 1 ticket for the price of £236 for their lack of professionalism.

Just appalling.Never use this agency.

I didn't like: No support, Took my money, Did not change name, No amendments.

Had an Experience with Edreams?

Comments

Edreams - Booking agents makes mistake and charges customer! Edreams " On the 26 Dec 2014 I completed a request for assistance on the mybooking help site. I asked for assistance with changing a booking. I received no response...." Read more Edreams - Bait and Switch flight dtes Edreams "I booked a flight FOR 7/12/2015 and it confirmed for 12/7/2015. Edreams wouldn't help me with their "computer glitch" saying I did it wrong. I went back..." Read more Edreams - Flights Review Edreams "I booked through Edreams 2 x flights. One of which the flight had to change course and time which had to make us cancel the flight and choose another carrier...." Read more Avoid eDreams at all time BIG Scammer Edreams "I have recently bought ticket from edream to Marakkech and and was quoted approx 143 with no edream fees but when i went to payment screen they have charged apprx..." Read more Integrity Windows And Doors - Not happy with Marvin Integrity cottage style windows Integrity Windows And Doors "I have 35 Marvin Integrity windows in my house, 15 of them are cottage style which means the bottom sash is larger than the top. I have been having problems..." Read more Ontel Products - Horrible customer service, False advertisement Ontel Products "I ordered two dream tents for my children, they have full size beds. There was an option for full/queen expansion kit, so I ordered two of them. That was on..." Read more Merchant Bankcard - On Hold for over 2hrs Merchant Bankcard "Our business has been using Merchant Bankcard services for years and we receive monthly Merch Bank Billing charges. After a dramatic slow down in business (-90%), we continue to receive..." Read more Kwikset not honoring its life-time finish warranty Kwikset "The finish on my Kwikset polo is ruining. When I contacted them on 9/2017 and after verifying my bad handle set they said a replacement is on the way. Four..." Read more