Verified Reviewer

Update by user Dec 13, 2020

Accidentally submitted message too soon!!!I have been trying to contact edreams and have finally got a phone number for them. My refund status went from processing to requested so has actually gone backwards.

I have been told by the automated system the money has been refunded by the airline and is being transferred to my account.I have been told by actual people this is wrong.I have been told I have to wait 120 days, so although I requested a refund on 4th August they did not process it until the 15th September. I have to wait until 15th January. That is for the first part of my flight. The second part of my flights I have to wait until 24th March.

I will always book with the airline going forward. Edreams are a joke. They are blaming the airline.

But either way the airline give refunds straight away and allow you to change dates easily. Using a company like edreams causes unnecessary stress.

Update by user Dec 13, 2020

I have been trying to contwctbedrewms and have finally got a phone number for them My refund status went from processing to .bi have been told I have to wait 120 days, so although I requested a refund on 4th August they did not process it until the 15th September. I have to wait until 15yh January. That is for the first part of my fligh

Original review posted by user Nov 13, 2020

Discusting company. Could not get through in the phone to amend booking as its automated and would not accept my booking number until 1 week before.

Was told to wait to see if flight was cancelled.

I waited- it was not cancelled. Rang back - they were closed for weekend. Managed to get though 9am Monday morning3 hours before my flight.

Was then told numerous things - I would lose my money, I cant change the date, I should have claimed on jnsurance- that was closed also. Finally I can apply for a refund.

Thus was 30th July 2020.

After many more calls everytime I was told a different thing.

Its 13th November now still not got my money back and they have the cheek to say i didn't apply for a refund until September 15th.

Cannot get through on the phone again, or email it chat bot. It's a complete scam.

They took my money and ran.

User's recommendation: AVOID!!!

eDreams Pros: Pisspore.

eDreams Cons: Poor service, Zero customer service, Steal money from you, Poor costumer service, Scammers.

Comments