Z, Zakinthos
1.2
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I am annoyed.Edreans advertised a flight that never took place I asked to be refunded the full amount of 89.26 cents instead they kept a service fee of 13.56 and only refunded me 75.70.

I didn't cancel the flight the company Hahn air never flew and edreams still kept a fee they should have never kept. I do not and will never recommend this company horivlw service. To get a person to speak to you they keep you over 20 minutes on hold.

I wish someone would report them to a BBB.

Sofia

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Edreams and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Edreams.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Edreams to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Edreams?

Comments

eDreams
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain #1198063
Edreams Verified Representative

Dear customer,

Thank you for making this post and for allowing us the chance to clarify your doubts.

We kindly inform you that HAHN air systems is a reservation system and not the airline itself, the flight of cancelled as per your request ticket was operating AirVistara.

We are sorry for a misunderstanding.

Warm regards,