EDreams Premium Service provides misleading information just to steal money

72 of 165 Edreams reviews

Update added by user Jan 08

Loss of money was actually £ 87.68 (ca $127.32) as of today.

Original review posted by user Jan 08

I want to report the very misleading eDreams website which doesn't say whether the flight fare they're selling is refundable/modifiable or not. Then they offer you to buy a Premium Service which says you can change/cancel bookings for free (excluded operators charges) even when the fare doesn't actually allow changes/cancellations on the operator site (but eDreams doesn't say whether the operator allows this or not until you receive the booking confirmation).

The customer service has also been very rude repeating the that it's because of the flight operator that the flight can't be changed not their fault and telling me that I don't understand.

At the same time IBERIA obviously says that the flight can't be changed and I need to call eDreams who actually sold the flight.

eDreams Reference Number: 1452067885

IBERIA Booking reference: 33T3V9

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

72 of 165 Edreams reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
Viji

Jan 11 #1092648

Your FAQ section or T&C are very generic, they don't refer to do the actual product being purchased.
I know very well airlines policies and websites and I can say that your Premium service description is highly misleading. And that's why I keep complaining.
I'll keep publishing more complains on different portals to warn the web about this scam you serve.
I want a refund or I'll lose my money because of your FRAUDULENT website!

Jan 11 #1092647

I want a refund or I'll lose my money because of your FRAUDULENT website!

Jan 11 #1092424

Dear customer,
Thank you for taking your time to write this post and for allowing us the opportunity to clarify your doubts.
We remind you that eDreams offers a search and a comparison service of travel services and products available on the market, where you can also book/purchase the product or the service selected.
Our goal is to offer the best deals of your search.
As well known, the most budget fares are the most restrictive and do not allow changes or cancellations. Please refer to our FAQ section or T&C you accept during the booking process for further information on this matter.
The premium package you purchase allows to remove the administration fee in case of amendments or cancellations in case they are allowed per the airline between the other priority and exclusive services. You may have to contact us or the airline in order to verify if the fare permits operations of your request and the extra fees applied in order to perform them. We will contact you via e-mail in case you wish to interact further on this matter and answer your remaining questions with pleasure. Warm regards. Nicole - eDreams

Jan 19 #1097223

Dear Viji,
We have contacted you via e-mail on January 11th. We will re-sent our response.
Please kindly check both folders the junk and the inbox for the reception.
We would be happy to hear from you.
Warm regards.
Nicole - eDreams

Viji

Jan 19 #1097425 London, London, United Kingdom

The only reply I received is the one above on this website and its notifications from PissedConsumer.
I know how to check my mailbox, you keep cheating.
Reply here if you don't have anything to hide but you won't.
I don't have any questions, I know what was written on the website and I've added screenshots here showing that nothing (not even the T&C) mentioned what you're trying to assert.
eDREAMS OWES ME THE COST OF THE FLIGHT I CAN'T RESCHEDULE!

0 0

Jan 20 #1097801

Hello Viji,
As we could verify, now you have correctly answered our e-mail.
We are sorry to inform you that according to the fare rules applied to your booking, the ticket could not be cancelled or amended. A refund of taxes would still be possible.
Please contact the agent in charge of your case directly for any further doubts.
Best regards.
Nicole - eDreams

0 0
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Edreams. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Edreams.
Filing a new complaint about
×