EDreams Premium Service provides misleading information just to steal money
Update added by user Jan 08, 2016
Loss of money was actually £ 87.68 (ca $127.32) as of today.
Original review posted by user Jan 08, 2016
I want to report the very misleading eDreams website which doesn't say whether the flight fare they're selling is refundable/modifiable or not. Then they offer you to buy a Premium Service which says you can change/cancel bookings for free (excluded operators charges) even when the fare doesn't actually allow changes/cancellations on the operator site (but eDreams doesn't say whether the operator allows this or not until you receive the booking confirmation).
The customer service has also been very rude repeating the that it's because of the flight operator that the flight can't be changed not their fault and telling me that I don't understand.
At the same time IBERIA obviously says that the flight can't be changed and I need to call eDreams who actually sold the flight.
eDreams Reference Number: 1452067885
IBERIA Booking reference: 33T3V9
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Wrong booking information
- Wrong booking info
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Edreams Flights Cancellation Policy
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "We booked a package through BookVIP being told we were not staying at the intended resort that was being offered thru the time share. However - I distinctly asked if..."
- "I called Airbnb to let them know that I had a signed contract with Ms. Ponga which superseded theirs and any dispute was to be handled my the American Arbitration..."
- "I am annoyed. Edreans advertised a flight that never took place I asked to be refunded the full amount of 89.26 cents instead they kept a service fee of 13.56..."
- "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- ""Prestige" didn't deliver my anniversary flowers on the required day as they claim their courier neglected to read my delivery instructions. Refusing to take ownership of the entire chain,..."
- "Bad.Please help.I am disability...."