EDreams Premium Service provides misleading information just to steal money
Update added by user Jan 08
Loss of money was actually £ 87.68 (ca $127.32) as of today.
Original review posted by user Jan 08
I want to report the very misleading eDreams website which doesn't say whether the flight fare they're selling is refundable/modifiable or not. Then they offer you to buy a Premium Service which says you can change/cancel bookings for free (excluded operators charges) even when the fare doesn't actually allow changes/cancellations on the operator site (but eDreams doesn't say whether the operator allows this or not until you receive the booking confirmation).
The customer service has also been very rude repeating the that it's because of the flight operator that the flight can't be changed not their fault and telling me that I don't understand.
At the same time IBERIA obviously says that the flight can't be changed and I need to call eDreams who actually sold the flight.
eDreams Reference Number: 1452067885
IBERIA Booking reference: 33T3V9
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Wrong booking information
- Wrong booking info
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Edreams Flights Cancellation Policy
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "Our vacation at experience at Secrets Guanacoste in Costa Rica..."
- "This was our first trip to Cancun and we had the best time!! The hotel was beautiful and it's location was perfect. We had an ocean front room and all..."
- "I telephoned eDreams to make a booking, being seduced by their advertising cheap flights on google. I really wish I'd booked direct with the airline now!! I was..."
- "I ordered a premium bouquet for my sister who have just had a baby and when she sent me a picture of the arrangement, I was horrified! The flowers looked..."
- "£200 for a scratch to the bumper while Parked outside their shop waiting for it to open. Ridiculous...."
- "Dear Sirs,Re: False advertising and poor and offensive customer service from Big Motoring World, London Road, Addington, Kent ME19 5SHI am writing to you in relation to the extremely poor..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."