Verified Reviewer

Update by user Dec 02, 2020

Now, as of today, nobody picks up the phone anymore when I call and give my booking number to the bloody robot ! They simply hang up the call.Why do we are consumers always have to show that we are not a robot, when all we get back from a so-called "service provider" is robots ?Ahhhhh, I forgot Mr.

Dana Dunne is from Silicone Valley.

He invented the robots ! He should change his name to "Donno"

Original review updated by user Dec 02, 2020

Edreams took my money for a flight that did not exist and charged me for insurance for that event. Now they say I should check with the airline, the airline sends me back to eDreams.

The FLEXtravel insurance company called EUROPA ASSIST says eDreams never paid them.The policy number that eDreams sent me is not to be found in their system. So, money gone and no one is to blame and on the eDreams app, still today 2 dec.2020 it says that and agent is looking at your requested change of dates". So an "agent" needs from 26 Sept.2020 to see if he/she can reschedule a flight ? And in the meantime, they send me a new itinerary with the same dates for canceled flights.

My flight to Buenos Aires had left the Madrid terminal before my flight left from Mallorca to connect to the IBERIA flight to BA. eDreams sent me the change of wrong itinerary at 6:30 in the morning, and the flight from Madrid left at 00:13 that same morning.Totally nuts.

IBERIA simply says that i am a "no show"

I have spent so much time on the phone with all 3 parties involved, and spent so much money for service numbers in the UK and Spain ( which also does not exist, you get some girl in Bangladesh on the phone ) that i have now decided to file a lawsuit against eDreams in Madrid.

Mr. Dana Dunne ( CEO of eDreams ODIGEO ) may have to take that smirky smile off his face, cuz I'm not done with eDreams.

eDreams fraudulent scam thieves !

User's recommendation: NEVER BOOK TICKETS WITH eDREAMS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Edreams Flight Booking.

eDreams Pros: Rebooking doesnt working, Unprofessional.

eDreams Cons: Multiple contact numbers that are not answered, Sending emails never getting a response, No email emails to talk to someone, Unethical, Lack of transparency for fees.

Comments