I had never heard of eDreams before yesterday, imagine my surprise when I found flights home during August for half of what Kayak had listed... well the as the old adage goes, it seemed so and it was, too good to be true.
I have a friend who is a travel agent, she called Americans Airlines and inquired about the tickets that eDreams was offering people, they apparently laughed when she told them the price. They told her no, that cannot be, the flight is almost twice as expensive and no one could possibly offer that deal.
Luckily for me, unlike the others on this site, I never had my "fake" flight confirmed, so eDreams hadn't yet stolen my money. But it is very troubling that they are advertising fares that do not exist as this constitutes a very clear abuse of consumer protections against false advertising.
I hope they get sued back to the stone age.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Gate 1 Tours did an excellent job of organizing the Discovery Tour to China and Tibet in June 2016. I gladly recommend Gate 1 Tours as one of the best..."
- "This is a clip from ABC 27 in Harrisburg, PA where they do an investigative piece on Sundance Vacations. (it's in the second half of the clip). Sundance has sales..."
- "Early September I booked "Cozy apartment in the heart of Fremont" in Seattle, through Airbnb. Arrived for a late check-in, discovered the place was filthy. Because of the late hour,..."
- "I would steer well clear of It waznt me, Robin Cowles and ''business'' partners Helen Manini and Rizwan Hafiz, bought a load of SMS response leads from them, when they..."
- "Got my shitibank Visa card data stolen. €1,800 of online transactions loaded on to my account within 24 hours. The bank's attitude leaves a lot to be desired - to..."
- "I bought my composter Naturemill Plus Edition (serial number is SM52-11240116) from your online shop in July 2011 from Spain. The cabinet or the black cover around it broke in..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."