Verified Reviewer

4.0

Dear eDreams,

Hi, my name is Inês, and I´m a 16-year-old Portuguese student from Porto, Portugal. On December 1st 2019, I finally had the pleasure and financial possibility to book a flight to see my family that lives in Luanda, Angola on the 24th of March 2020.

My ticket was bought on your website, and the flight was supposed to be with TAP (Portuguese flying company). However, Covid-19 ruined the plans, and the flight was canceled. After raising the money for months, I was devastated with the bad news. Luckily, after a lot of bothering, TAP offered me a voucher of almost half of the money spent, to be used until March 2021 with TAP only, since they weren't doing refunds.

I assumed that this Easter (2021) I would be able to raise the rest of the money and rebook a flight. They informed me that the rest of the money went to the eDreams Agency. As you may know, the Portuguese COVID-19 situation has been getting worst, and I'm afraid I won't be able to use the TAP voucher, as there are no flights to almost every destination, including Luanda. Also, the Easter break was canceled because of the recent lockdown.

I just spoke to TAP Costumer Support and once again, they told me that they couldn't refund me the money because the flight was booked with your agency. Therefore, I'm afraid I might lose the money and the voucher.

I was hoping that you would understand my situation and make an exception and refund me the money or offer me a voucher. This must be an everyday costumers email, but it would mean the world to me if you could find a fair solution.

If you need any additional information about the ticket, please contact me via email or cellphone.

eDreams Cons: Nao conferem vouchers.

Comments