Verified Reviewer

Update by user Dec 15, 2020

They closed me my Prime account in the first day of using after the trial period with the promising that they will refund my money! But they didn t and now I can t use the services and I didn t receive my money back as well!!

Original review updated by user Dec 15, 2020

I didnt received my refund and I have 1 month of waiting now after I called them and they told me that my money will be in my account in maximum 10 days. They closed my prime membership for 1 year but they never gave me my money.

So I paid for Prime EDreams and now They closed it and they didnt refund me the money. So I have paid for a service for 1 year which is now gone!!!!Now I cant speak with them because all the numbers I have from them says that I need a reference number or booking number and I don t have any because they didn t send me anyone even if they should do that.

They are a big scam!!!!!!!!!! I will never use their services again and I will contact an adviser to solve that problem because that is not normal and right for the customers!!!!

eDreams Cons: Never send you the refund, No refund policy, Phone calls hang up on me as we never got the booking reference, No responsive platform, Many hours waiting time.

Location: Harrow, England