Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
1.8

Update by user Dec 29, 2020

29 December 2020. I see no followings from EDream Agency regarding my claim.

September 18, theys wrote me a note about my status:"We just want to let you know that we are moving forward with your request.We know this can be a frustrating time, so thank you so much for your patience and understanding.1. Cancellation requested ok2. Prioritising your request ok3. Processing your request ok4.

Request sent to airline ok5. Request pending airline authorization: We have sent all the necessary documentation to the airline and are currently waiting for a response. Airlines are currently taking up to 3 months to respond, but we will continue to follow up with them until we have a decision. 6.

Finalising your request"After more than 3 months beside lack the non-respect of their term of treatement, I don't have any more, the symbolic follow-up showing some interess to any devellopement.It's more a show about a pseudo-professional attitude for their client. The entire proess it's frustrating and time consuming but important to successfully try later a potential travel inssurance claim.

Original review posted by user Apr 30, 2020

Like others, I'm trying refunding my booking with them, and their voicemail ask for your choice and even if you clearly press the right selection, they continue the interrogation eternally without showing that they took in consideration your option. If you choose to ignore these messages after 2 repetitions without renewing your menu selection key, you're simply disconnected.

What a *** customer policy !

PS.

Theirs rebate and promo codes are just traps, they never worked for me. Misrepresentation and unfair commercial technics...

User's recommendation: forget about them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Edreams Customer Care.

Comments