Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged to your card are shown below:

- Jetstar: $413.19

- eDreams: $28.58

This ticket has been converted from the airline's currency in order to display it in your local currency ($).

Finally, when I checked the charges posted to my credit card, what was actually charged to my card was:

-Jetstar: $430.77

-eDreams: $28.58

When I call them to speak about this issue, they put me on hold and quietly hang up.

Booking Reference: HEBVXW.

All I need is for them to refund the extra amount that was charged to me because I booked the flight through their website and it is their responsibility to make sure I am not overcharged after quoting me a certain price.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of edreams flight booking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $18. Edreams needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned edreams flight booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Edreams.

Had an Experience with Edreams?

Comments

Nelson, British Columbia, Canada #1235097

This is how they make millions, I ws shown a total, and a press here to pay, gave all my details and then up comes this new

overcharged price?HUH?

When I complained they said it was clearly stated they had a fee for booking. I didn't see it. Nobody would see it, the list of complaints about these people reaches around the world.

stay away.scammers.