Edreams - Overcharged for flight

12 of 165 Edreams reviews

I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged to your card are shown below:

- Jetstar: $413.19

- eDreams: $28.58

This ticket has been converted from the airline's currency in order to display it in your local currency ($).

Finally, when I checked the charges posted to my credit card, what was actually charged to my card was:

-Jetstar: $430.77

-eDreams: $28.58

When I call them to speak about this issue, they put me on hold and quietly hang up.

Booking Reference: HEBVXW.

All I need is for them to refund the extra amount that was charged to me because I booked the flight through their website and it is their responsibility to make sure I am not overcharged after quoting me a certain price.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
12 of 165 Edreams reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Nov 01 #1235097 Nelson, British Columbia, Canada

This is how they make millions, I ws shown a total, and a press here to pay, gave all my details and then up comes this new
overcharged price? HUH? When I complained they said it was clearly stated they had a fee for booking. I didn't see it. Nobody would see it, the list of complaints about these people reaches around the world. stay away. scammers.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Edreams. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Edreams.
Filing a new complaint about
×