I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged to your card are shown below:

Related: Edreams - Do you call this a good customer service?

- Jetstar: $413.19

- eDreams: $28.58

This ticket has been converted from the airline's currency in order to display it in your local currency ($).

Finally, when I checked the charges posted to my credit card, what was actually charged to my card was:

-Jetstar: $430.77

-eDreams: $28.58

When I call them to speak about this issue, they put me on hold and quietly hang up.

Booking Reference: HEBVXW.

All I need is for them to refund the extra amount that was charged to me because I booked the flight through their website and it is their responsibility to make sure I am not overcharged after quoting me a certain price.

Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Edreams Flight Booking
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $18
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Edreams?

Comments

Nelson, British Columbia, Canada #1235097

This is how they make millions, I ws shown a total, and a press here to pay, gave all my details and then up comes this new

overcharged price?HUH?

When I complained they said it was clearly stated they had a fee for booking. I didn't see it. Nobody would see it, the list of complaints about these people reaches around the world.

stay away.scammers.