I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged to your card are shown below:
- Jetstar: $413.19
- eDreams: $28.58
This ticket has been converted from the airline's currency in order to display it in your local currency ($).
Finally, when I checked the charges posted to my credit card, what was actually charged to my card was:
When I call them to speak about this issue, they put me on hold and quietly hang up.
Booking Reference: HEBVXW.
All I need is for them to refund the extra amount that was charged to me because I booked the flight through their website and it is their responsibility to make sure I am not overcharged after quoting me a certain price.
More Review Details
|Number of Destinations|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "I went to the Dominican Republic with cheap Caribbean . Hurricane Matthew hit the hotel while we were there . There were red flags at the beach every one of..."
- "I bought my ticket with these people to travel to Lome Togo on Sep 16th 2016. But unfortunately for some security reasons that happen at the airport, reasons that are..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "the watch has a bad movement and send it back for repair, called several times to know about the status of the watch, every time I was told a different..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."