Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

I want to get my money back!!!!!

Good morning.Today from my bank account you took my money.Can I ask you for what? I didn't buy anything. You not allow to pay for something with my bank details

7 answers
#2204485
I lost my card and someone else found it and made a transaction on your site with my card. . what is you *** Email? i try to find mail adreess of this company, anyone knowS?
#2201125
hello my friend didn't buy anything today but deduct the money from the account why it happened What do I have to do?
#2199529
I need speak to someone to get my money back which eDreams prime withdrawal into my account . I phoned my bank they ask me contact eDreams. There is no contact number working . How I can contact with them
#2191066
Hello good morning I had lost my money in may bank account yesterday please let me know what the reason you took my money from my account
Sunilkumar, your account has been locked Hello Facebook team I have already submitted the proof gave Time in it 24 hours but 24:00 hours gave been completed but no response has been received from the bFacebook team again the confirmed indentity option is coming so get me to unlock my account need get code or confirmed 5 friend option so that my account can be unlocked I am a real user of Facebook, thanks. Name:sunilkumar Email :adhithyaeadhithya@***.com Phone number:636900**** Facebook name : sunilkumar Facebook password:maniking00 dob broth. 30 11 2000 Please help
Hello, my flight ticket from Turkey to Norway has been canceled, but my money has not been refunded, can you help?
@Poonam Zea Hello Facebook team I have already submitted the proof gave Time in it 24 hours but 24:00 hours gave been completed but no response has been received from the bFacebook team again the confirmed indentity option is coming so get me to unlock my account need get code or confirmed 5 friend option so that my account can be unlocked I am a real user of Facebook, thanks. Name:sunilkumar Email :adhithyaeadhithya@***.com Phone number:636900**** Facebook name : sunilkumar Facebook password:maniking00 dob broth. 30 11 2000 Please help
View more answers (6)
Advertisements

How to find my account

Yana Y Ulh

I had an account. Once I bought a ticket for my partner and the account became with his name.

Now only he can use it. I bought a ticket and then paid the second Prime tax . It was the last year. Since then I cannot find my second account and always pay the full price of the ticket and Prime tax.

Days ago I paid again for 2 Prime accounts. How to find the account with my name?

View

Did not get anything after paying

Willie R Jao

I booked a return ticket to Harare from Perth Australia edreams collected$128.00 and Singapore Airlines collected $1317 and I got a message stating that a ticket can not be issued no explanation I contacted my bank they confirmed money out and I should contact edreams I called them the first call I was a no 77 after 1hr 40mins at number 16 the call cut off made another call I was no 81 at no 10 after 2hrs 10mins I got cut off can someone contact me as soon as possible as my travelling dates are drawing nearer or just refund me and I can look to book with other genuine providers not scumers

I want change my first name from Zarim to Karim

Karim Z Yqy

I want change my first name from Zarim to Karim on flight ticket no A3931 on Aegean airlines to Spain And return on Iberia airlines A3700 I want help me necessary because flight date 3/7/2022

My money

You take mine out of my account and I need not know what the money for can you pls put my money back to my account

1 answer
#2205671
Hello, Without any order made by me, Edreams Prime Barcelona ESPES has taken money from my family's credit account. Please send me your contact email address and I'll send the ditels about that situation. Otherwise, I need to contact the Financial Supervision Authority EU.
View

I Will travel with my ID card, not with my passport, Since it's i travel în the same country

Andra T Ufm

I travel în the same country using my ID card. How can i fill The form with Document Number? Thank you so much!

View

How to cancel prime discount trials

Bunmi A Vuf

How can I cancel prime discount please from my edreams discount please. I just want to trials the trials

*** i hot my money back

Alsof the man on the phone said its on your bankaccount already 1day it was on my bank account. Why 1day?Later i got a message that the flied booking nr 941912**** was,nt canceld at all.I already bought another ticket He told me I NEEDED TO PAY for another ticket. I die Also already booked a ticket dit Lissabon in september I,m very dissapointed I want met money back from the flied Eindhoven- Alicante June 12 ..Alicante-Amsterdam june21 Hope to hear soon from you ET de Palm

View

*** tot het my money back

I hot a message that my flied was canceld i called the told got my money back.i booked another flied

View

How can I get my refund?

Ivana M Hzk

Good afternoon. A few days ago you charged me a membership fee, but I never made an account on your site, I checked all the emails, I never received a registration confirmation email.

How is it possible in that case to charge a membership fee?

I would ask for a refund. Greeting, Ivana Mugosa

View

i want my money back !!!

Aurimas M Gsn

I didn't buy anything from you today but you can withdraw money from me !!! i want to get them back !!!!!

View

I wont get my monney back!!!!

Aurimas M Gsn

hello i didn't buy anything today but deduct the money from the account!!!! I won get my moneny back!!!!

URGENT need booking reference

Stephanie F Xxv

I have a flight coming up and the booking confirmation has been sent to the wrong email address. It is being sent to stef_fuller@***.Co.uk but I do not have access to this email and it does not exist.

Please can you send my booking confirmation to stef_fuller@***.com as soon as possible!!! I can not get through to any help line without my booking reference and this is now URGENT.

No one is responding to my emails either. ThankS

Missing booking reference

No one is responding to my emails either. Thanks

View

What is my booking reference URGENT

No one is responding to my emails either. Thanks

View

How to get Prime membership refund

Almedina A

Hi, I am so disappointed. I cannot call or get an email to ask for a proper support.

Then I am furious too. My prime subscription was not recorded as cancelled before free trial expiry and I am charged now. I want refund to be made.

How to ask for it? Best, Almedina

Annulation

EL S Vmn

Salut je suis Mehdi El FILALI Quelqu'un m'a volé ma carte de crédit et faire un paiement chez vous je veux arrêter tout les transactions de ma carte i annulé tous ce que fait avec ma carte dans votre site et faire un remboursement je vous donnerai mon numéro de compte après vous me donner une solution plus rapide possible

View

Hello, I am very disappointed, today I deducted money from the card illegally, I did not bought anything

Gvantsa M Svx

I am very disappointed, today I deducted money from the card illegally, I did not bought anything, I am Gvantsa Matsiashvili

View

I did not get my booking tikit

Bayaan F

bought a ticket from you but I didn't understand if the booking was made and my ticket is ok or something is still missing because the ticket price has been 258 Euros and my account left two different amounts 86 and 175 which are these and I still haven't received a ticket booking message

I need my money back!!!

Zaelyn Khg

Hello, today i had flight from Dublin to Berlin. I paid for it and i can send you screenshot, and in the site wrote that FLIGHT CONFIRMED. I was coming to airport and they told me that i cant flight because my reservation isnt paid!!!

Questions 256