Good afternoon...

My name is Maria Honceriu and few weeks ago I had bought an airplane ticket from Edreams.

The ticket bought was for the Wizzair Airline Company and after few weeks from when I bought the ticket my date fly was changed and after I login into Wizzair account after Wizzair notice me about the changes.

After I login into my account Wizzair, I DO NOT ACCEPT THE NEW DATE OF MY FLIGHT and declined and then I press for a refund...

Into my Wizzair account was a message were it was saying in 72 hrs I will get a refund into my Wizzair account.

After few hrs I received an email from Wizzair and its saying they cannot do any refund so I had to contact the company from where I bought the ticket !

After that I discussed a lot with one member from Wizzair and he send me to the company where I bought the ticket because they are not able to do any refunds.

After I been to edream website and I check for a refund there! But surprise, after insert all my details on the edream website it's was saying they cannot do any refund because its a low cost ticket and I had to contact the airline company Wizzair for.any future refunds ..

After all that, my ticket has been cancelled but no any refund or any vouchers !

If.you need more information about the problem let me know and I will provide you all what u need to solve the problem!

Thank you l!

User's recommendation: Bad support and scam company.

Comments