443 views
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Featured

Dear Sir/Madam,

I recently bought a flight from eDreams via Skyscanner.

I should hever never been sold the flight in the first place as it is clear that they were not going to go ahead due to Covid-19.

Why are eDreams and Skyscanner selling people flights which wont fly?

This is unnaceptable and needs to be stopped immediately.

I am requesting a full refund as I am entitled to by law.

The amount is £622.55.

Booking reference 507510****

I will not be contacting the airlines. I booked and paid with eDreams therefore I request a full refund from eDreams direct.

Kind Regards,

Liam Noman

Product or Service Mentioned: Edreams Flight Booking.

eDreams Cons: No support, Parasite, Liars and crooks, Help centres have no valid contacts, Fake booking.

eDreams - Refund Request and Complaint
Explore video interviews

Comments

#2021133

I finally got my refund back from my bank after the long fight. I paid my flight last year's end of September but I just got money back this week .

#2021130

Get your refund back by section 75 if you paid by credit card.

#1959400

Hi, I am one of the victims from Edreams and are you still fighting this battle with them? Do you guys wanna create a facebook group for gathering all the victims or discussing other available solutions? My facebook account is Shi Zhao Jennifer if you wanna get connected with me!

#1959416
@Shi Z

i have sent you a message.

#2013242
@Shi Z

I am fighting this battle right now! today! Let's start a FB group called EDream Nightmares.

#1958622

Friend, You will never get your money back from this bogus scammers, just right it of, or go to London and pay a visit to Mr. Dana Dunne, the CEO of this bogus company.

Don't knock on the door tho, just force your way in and tell him the *** truth.

if you need the address of his office i can give it to you. Regards !

#1915461

we have the same situation,by the way did you get the refund?any updates?its really annoying.our money will be back to us.

You've stated QUOTE : " it is clear that they were not going to go ahead due to Covid-19." Why, then, did you purchase a ticket anyhow ? Secondly, avoid third party sellers as if they were covid-19 because refunds are always an issue even at any ordinary time.

Take this to your local news! The reporters LOVE stories like this, investigate, and may get your money back!

eDreams Reviews