Verified Reviewer

Hello,

On January 3, 2020 I bought plane tickets through eDreams for a multi-city trip Bucharest - Copenhagen - Oslo - Bucharest, reference no. 490475****, price 817.75 EURO.

The flights were canceled by airline companies and as a result I requested full refund, on July 20, 2020.

On October 7, 2020, I received an e-mail from eDreams informing me that I will receive the money back in 5-7 days, but in my account I received from eDreams only the amount of 227.68 EURO.

For the difference of 590.07 EURO, on December 4, 2020 I received an e-mail from eDreams informing me:

Good news!

The airline has approved your refund request and we are waiting for them to provide your cash reimbursement. Unfortunately, airlines are taking up to 3 weeks to issue refunds, due to their internal processes, but we will inform you as soon as we receive it.

Although 90 days have passed I did not receive the money in my account and no other email.

Contacting SAS Airlines I found out that the amount was full refund to eDreams and I do not understand why haven't I received the money yet.

Best regards,

Florin Asandei, email: f_asandei@***.com phone: +407********

Doina Asandei, email: doina_asandei2002@***.com phone: +407********

Location: Bucharest, Bucharest

Comments

#1999898

Although on March 6, 2021 I received an automatically generated response with the text: "Your request will be answered shortly." until today I have not been contacted by eDreams. Trying to contact eDreams through the Help Center the dialogue is with a robot that has no answers to my questions

eDreams Reviews