I tryed to make a booking reservation for a flight to Lisbon throug e-Dreams in the netherlands.

This was on Monday last week -= 10th of May :

I made 2 reservations:

1.one for 3 persons with a total amount of Euro 1032.71. Ref: 714236****

2.the second one for 1 person to Lisbon too, with a total amount of Euro 359.90.

Ref: 714241****

Both reservations are made from email account edwin.houtman@***.nl.

For reservation nr 2 we received an email first with the confirmation and then a second e-mail saying the booking was not succeed and would be cancelled // for reservation nr 1 we did NOT receive anything.

The day after the amount of the second booking was refunded to our bank account (Euro 359.90)

Until today the amount of this booking HAS NOT BEEN REFUNDED yet Euro 1032,71 = how is it possible?

Calling the phone nr stating on the website ( +31 0207 *** *57) i cant get anyone to speak to ( too many calls and i am requested to call back later), i tried this several times already.

I can also chat with someone on the site: spoke to an agent on the helpcenter, they first say no we did not charge any costs (BUT YES THE AMOUNT HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT) , then nobody knows anything and they advise me to wait 1 or 2 days longer.

If i try to chat with someone now i cant even get through as the booking nr is unknown (sure, it has been cancelled!!)

So, how is it possible that i am waiting for my money for a reservation made 17 days ago which has been cancelled immediatly (and not by us)???

Why is the amount of the first booking refunded the day after and why did this not happen for the second one???

Why is it IMPOSSIBLE to get someone on the phone or to talk to someone on the chat. This is totally insane.

Hopefully this email to you will help .

I expect to get my money back still this week otherwise i will be forced to go tot he local authorities and mention this company and this particular case fraud .

Carla Houtman

User's recommendation: Never use eDreams !!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Edreams Flight Booking.

eDreams Pros: Easy to book.

eDreams Cons: Refund not given, Non active e-mails, Undelivered service, No in person customer service, Awfull.

Comments