1.1

Hi,

I sent you this email in response to your reply denying me a credit for a fare with Qantas where border were closed by state because of Covid at the time. I was expecting at least to get a credit for my flight.

After consulting Qantas who told me o could only receive this credit through my Agent, who is you, theres no question Im entitled to receive this credit.

I will report your organisation to our national consumer affairs if you do not honour this credit.

Looking forward to à loisir ice outcome in your reply,

Roselyne Stevens

BA/BTeach

Email sent replying to yours. I have received no reply so far.

I am disputing your conclusion my ticket was non-refundable. Flight was NOT CANCELED BY ME, but by airline due to COVID state closed borders and there was no flight from New South Wales and Queensland due to border closures.

In the Terms and conditions Covid was a valid reason to get a credit or refund. I already talked with Qantas Airlines who confirmed this.

They also said you, my Agent, are the only ones who can request credit for me.

I expect a credit for this returned flight (as I received for the Jetstar flight for the same reasons, as per terms and conditions when due to Covid, refund or credit is given to customers.

Awaiting your reply and for credit for my flight.

On 4 Feb 2021, at 10:46 pm, eDreams Customer Service wrote:

eDreams Dear Customer,

Your eDreams booking reference: (686281****

Thank you for your recent enquiry regarding the cancellation of your reservation.

The flight ticket you have purchased is a non-refundable ticket as per the terms and conditions of the airline.

If your reasons for cancelling are covered by insurance, we suggest that you contact your travel insurance provider to see if it is possible to claim a refund through them.

Did you know you can manage your booking online? Click here to check online the status of your refund, request an invoice, cancel bookings, request the confirmation e-mail and much more!

Once again, thank you for contacting eDreams and we look forward to being of service to you again soon.

Kind regards,