254 views

eDreams is an on line company booking flights and holidays and I warn everyone to avoid then. I booked return flights and had to come home after a week, I had two weeks to cancel me return flights however, eDreams would not reply to any emails and when I finally got through on the phone I was told to call back because the information was not available on their screen.

Its disgusting that you pay in good faith and when there is a problem you find that the complaints department at eDreams is non existent.

Warning, Warning Warning eDreams will rip you off.

I don't want others losing their well earned money to give it away to a company that has a no care policy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Edreams Flight Booking.

Comments

I am not sure if this company is legit or a big SCAM. I purchased ticket for $600 Manila-Bali-Manila last 2020.

The airline canceled the flight due to pandemic and I requested for it. its almost 2 years now and I didn't hear anything from Edreams if they have plans to refund my money. I've been calling their customer support number and every agent from india got a different explanation.

Beware of this company.. its a nightmare experience.

#2041370

Es una agencia fatal no la recomiendo jamás me deben $977.00 y me han dado mil excusas para no devolver mi dinero a pesar que la aerolínea aprobó el reembolso definitivamente no recomiendo esta compañua

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. As per the terms and conditions of our website, which you accepted during the time of purchase, cancellations must be handled over the phone.

Feel free to reach out to us, should you have further doubts. Kind Regards, Amy - Customer Care

@Jeree Dyo

Your customer service is useless. In my case every agent got a different explanations, Even the automated phone system.

eDreams Reviews