Book ticket ...got the payment is processing in email.They charge my credit card put wrong person on ticket left me off of ticket but included other members of my family.

I have called 3 times I keep getting run around from edreams. Theyeven had the nerve to tell me supervisors do not answer or talk on phone. We were suppose to fly spirit airline( great customer service by the way) spirit airlines informed me that my credit card was declined and that why reservation was not made.

But yet Edreams charged my credit card again 2 days after it was declined , well this time it went threw.Crooks well I had already rebooked ticket threw sprint airlines web site and not edreams later that same day...and now they will not refund me.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Edreams. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Edreams.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Edreams to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Edreams?

Comments

eDreams
Edreams Verified Representative

Dear client,

We regret that your experience when booking and contacting with us did not meet your expectations

We have just read your comment and we'd like to investigate your case.

Could you please provide us your booking number?

Thanks in advance