Additional Fees
Insurance Quality

This company is absolutely horrible and more than live above and beyond their bad reputation.I didn't confirm my ticket, but it got processed anyway.

I canceled my ticket with the airline but edreams won't refund or do ANYTHING to help me get my money back on their part. They are not understanding AT ALL and they are rude. I was on the phone for 20 minutes but all they kept saying is that there was absolutely NOTHING they could do: not even a partial refund or some help. They suck in every way and charge a ridiculous price for finding a ticket that is cheaper booking with the airline.

I wish businesses like this weren't allowed to exist.

I just want my refund, especially because I never finished the confirmation of my ticket.I never agreed to the price they charged me!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of price deception and took my money. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of edreams airline tickets and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20. Edreams needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned edreams airline tickets in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Edreams.

Had an Experience with Edreams?

Comments

eDreams
Edreams Verified Representative

Dear customer,

Please update your review indicating the booking reference, so that we would be able to locate the reservation and to advise accordantly.

Warm regards.