Please don't use this company They are a rip-off.I bought two tickets from them and they over charged me by 100 hundred dollars.If you buy tickets in the US they charge a conversion fee which they don't list.

The will not refund your money. I called several time and they were very rude to be Now I am stuck with over priced tickets. I tried contracted again . They just ran my card twice when it rejected the first time.

Now I have fees.Because the amount was different than the amount I approved.

This reviewer shared experience about "problems with payment ,bad quality,pricing issues" and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $562. This person is overall dissatisfied with Edreams. The most disappointing about edreams flight booking at Edreams was non transparent charging and invoicing process Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Edreams.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Edreams to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Edreams?

Comments

eDreams
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain #1131366
Edreams Verified Representative

Dear Customer,

Firstly, we would like to apologise that, on this occasion, your experience of eDreams was not entirely satisfactory. We do pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and were concerned to hear of the problems you encountered with your payment.

We would like to take the opportunity to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention as the knowledge we gain from our customers plays a valuable role in the future development of our product and service.

In order to check your case and advise you properly, we kindly ask you to provide us your booking code and the e-mail address used for booking, if posssible.

Once we receive this information, we will check your case and give you a reply shortly.

Kind regards, Hank - eDreams Customer Care Team -