Be carful people!We can cancel a flight but edreams does not want you to do it of course!!!!!

People at the help desk of edreams are all liars they pretend they can not but it is actually possible within the 24h of the booking without any fees of course (except if it's a low cost company of course) this a rule and you can confirm this info by calling the airline directly. Edreams will do everything in its power to prevent you to use your right if you unlucky book a flight you should have not or if you made a mistake like I did.

Dont waste your time and if you need to cancel a booking within 24h because you realized you made a mistake call the airline directly and then call back edreams!

Your booking Is never confirmed by the airline before 24h but edreams takes the money straight away that's why they don't want to help you cancel your reservation.They will use excuses like: "you can do it if you booked on edreams.net but not on edreams.com or ca" or " you can do it within a calendar day but not based on 24h" or "you could do it 12h ago but not anymore" or "you can cancel but it will cost $50+20% from the airline" all those are lies!

This a review for edreams but this is also my best advice for customer like me who got fooled by edreams

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. caroooa stated that there is a room for improvement of bad client service do not apply rule. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of edreams flight booking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1720. Edreams needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned edreams flight booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Edreams.

Had an Experience with Edreams?

Comments

San Pedro Mártir, Ciudad De México, Mexico #1330642

I want to cancel my flight because , I did it within the next 24hrs but your company didn´t let me I want ALL my oney back¡¡

Gentbrugge, Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium #1290913

I try to contact Edreams for cancel a booking but its not possible,

i hope they can contact me, but i speak dutch, so that's a problem i think

my phone number is +32485570375

my E-mail : rik.moens1@skynet.be

eDreams
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain #1229959
Edreams Verified Representative

Dear Caroline,

Thank you for taking your time to let us know why our service had not met your expectations.

We kindly remind you that every booking, except a budget flight reservation, could be cancelled under a full refund condition within the calendar day of booking. Kindly refer to the eDreams T&C you read and accept at time of the purchase.

Please do not hesitate to indicate your eDreams booking reference replying a private message would you wish us to check your case further.

Kind regards,